Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Invisible, unlivable, just dysfunctional, shut down...

SO, today I get back to work after a day of training and the weekend off. Naturally, I've got work piled up waiting for me. I got on the computer, and check my email. And there's one there from the IT department. THe main software we use will be upgraded today, from 9-3. Sorry for any inconvience.

SORRY? For shutting down our software so 85% of what I need to do I can't do? Oh, why be sorry for that? I understand perfectly! I mean, it's MUCH better to inconvenience 45-50 people who need that stuff to do thier jobs today rather than inconvenience 3 IT guys by making them come in maybe at midnight or so and getting it done while almost no one is there! Oh yes, that makes SO much more sense!

I hate the stupidity of people. I need to find another planet and make myself king, and run things the way they SHOULD be run! ...probably be a lonely place though....

POLT = listening to "Trip Like I Do" by The Crystal Method

Religion and government will both exist in greater purity the less they are mixed together. - James Madison

No comments: