Friday, March 24, 2006

Strobe light, strobe light, underneath the strobe light...

One more work related story. We have a small bathroom near my office, it's only a toilet and a sink, not much larger than a closet. It's lit by one light fixture with two flourescent bulbs. Late yesterday, I went into the bathroom and as I shut the door, i hit the light swtich.

And was greeting a strobing effect that would have done any gay dance club proud. Now mind you, this bathroom has no windows, so this is the only sort of light available. I don't know if you've ever had to, but let me assure you, it's not easy to take a piss when there no light but a strobe effect. I'm pretty sure I hit the toilet all the time....

After me a female co-worker went in, even though I warned her. She came out nauseaous and feeling dizzy. For the rest of the day a good portion of today, we had to take a flashlight in with us, cause it was way better, albeit not as easy, as going with a strobe light.

POLT = listening to "Head On" by The Pixies

When it comes to measuring wood, I'm an expert. - Brian, Queer As Folk

No comments: