Wednesday, March 29, 2006

You looking at pimple with hate...

During adolescence, I was lucky enough to not be aflicted with acne. Oh sure, I got the occasional pimple, and then it grew to the size of Kilimanjaro, got all sore and disgusting looking, I popped it, and then was free for a few months before I got another one. No big deal. I still occasionally, like once every 5 years or so, get another zit on my face, but it quickly goes away.

My teenaged years are 20 years behind me. So can someone explain to me why, right now I have THREE ZITS!!!! One right beneath my lower lips on the right side, above my right ear, and next to my left ear! Christ, it's like I'm 13 again!

I didn't enjoy this aspect of being a teenager when I WAS a teenager, I like it even less now. Arrrghhh!!

At least I don't have to worry about going to the dance this weekend though.

POLT = listening to "Sunday Girl" by Blondie

"I'm a genius, but I'm a misunderstood genius." "What's misunderstood about you?" "Nobody thinks I'm a genius." - Calvin & Hobbes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You removed my original response to your posting?

Fairy Godfather

Polt said...

um....no. I never got an original response to my posting. Try posting it again....

Verification Word:qildk
(QUILL-dick) ouch!