Wednesday, February 22, 2006

50-50, I might just have something to say...

I was kinda disappointed when I saw this:



Plain white boxers. you'd think Fi'ty would be all pimped out in undies more appropriate for a thug of his caliber. Seeing him in these kinda ruins his street cred somewhat, dontcha think?

POLT = listening to "Am I Wrong" by Love, Spit, Love

The odds against there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one, and the odds against two bombs a million times a million to one. Next time you fly, cut the odds and take a bomb. - Benny Hill

3 comments:

emanoyhl said...

yeah i figured he'd have a glock strapped to one of his legs - or a holster sewn into his shorts... or at least a bandaid on it somewhere!
lol ;0)

Polt said...

frankly, I'd have been more interested if he wasn't wearing ANY underwear. ...but from the photo, it doesn't look like he's...packing much heat there, eh?

emanoyhl said...

bwahahahaha

maybe he's "tucking" much heat?

lol