Saturday, February 18, 2006

God bless the USA....

Is this really the image we want to project at the Olympics?



If we've got yahoos like this running around in Turin is it any wonder the world thinks we're a bunch of idiots? Well, these guys and our president, they both contribute to the idiot image, but you get what I'm saying...

POLT = listening to "Where Do I Begin?" by The Chemical Brothers

I've got some Scotch, aged eighteen years...just the way I like things. - Stifler's Mother, American Pie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm.....I see cute boys with hair things (even if it's fake), one with a real nice happy trail.

Someone I know likes boys with those attributes. Hmmmmm....who could it be?????

Fairy Godfather

Anonymous said...

lol you mean Torino ;0)

-from manny :)

Polt said...

Mark: Not fake or stupid hairthings. Nope, don't like them so much.

Manny: Isnt' Turin and Torino the same place? One's English the other's Italian?

Anonymous said...

i stand corrected: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turin

:)

oh i bow down to master-polt... ;0)

Polt said...

Ah, yes...bow down before...as ever it should have been, NOW shall it always be....