Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's a little too late to hold my hand...

Got a call from Johnnie late last night, oh about 10:00 or so. he just wanted to tell me that his email was on the fritz, and that he wouldn't be able to get a Testicular Tuesday column to me that night, but would as soon as he could.

he also mentioned a date this evening with a chick..a chick with dreadlocks. Personally, i think he was all wrapped up thinking about and/or talking to Dreads, and forgot about the column. But since it's his story, he can tell it anyway he wants to.

At any rate, I'll post the next Testicular Tuesday as soon as I get it....even if it's on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

POLT = listening to "Smack My Bitch Up" by Prodigy

Why don't you go outside and play hide-and-go-fuck-yourself?

No comments: