Wednesday, February 08, 2006

On his side of the bed, he's sleeping like a baby...

So when I saw this photo online, I gasped, and HAD to save it cause I knew I'd be putting it here! Anyone wanna guess what I said when I first saw this???


Nope, not that. No, not that either. Try again. Nope I didn't say that. Oh, heavens, NO! I could have said that but didn't. No what I said was, "oh my GOD, that's MY BED!" Well, not MY bed per se, but the same kind of bed. Yes sir, that's what I said upon seeing the picture. Which is quite surprising considering what's in front of the bed. Anyway, here is a photo of MY bed.



As you can see, exactly the same frame. Except, apprantly, my head board is backwards. I seem to recall as we were putting it together, we wondered which way it went. But I'm not gonna change it now, it's been like three or four years, and everything's been fine with it. You can also see there my "Wall O'Man" above my bed. Framed photos of the underwear model Travis. Oh, he can rock my world ANYtime. ALso, in the corner, one can see my standup cut out of Legolas the elf from Lord Of The Rings. Its always nice to wake up in the morning, open your eyes and see him standing there. Not in person, mind you, which would be, well, mind blowing, but what's there is there.

POLT = listening to "Clocks" by Coldplay

Duct tape is like the Force: it has a light, it has a dark side and it holds the universe together. - Carl Zwanzig

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the first picture the VERY first thing that I thought was "that is Chris' bed." I even said it aloud...you can ask my husband. Of course we both know that I have the habbit of looking at the background of pictures. [Isn't that a cool plaid couch? Who needs playing cards like that anyway? ;)]

Amie

Polt said...

Bwahaha...the ugly couch on the nudie playing card, I FORGOT about that! Yeah, I KNEW you'd see the bed frame first. Just like I did. Although WHY I did, I still don't know! :)