Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's nothing but a dirty rotten shame...

But the shopping night had it's upsides too. Not only did we eat out, and have a fun time together, but I bought some stuff for me too. (kinda like, "clock for them, DVD for me. Tea kettle or them, CD for me" it makes the shopping for them SO much easier).

I got this movie: A Dirty Shame . I saw in in a theater in DC in 2004 with my friends Mark and Charles. And we all three laughed our asses off. It's a John Waters film, and his films ARE an aquired taste. But I've aquired the taste! So I loved it, even though it is rather crude...or perhaps BECAUSE it's rather crude! And I got the NC-17 version, NOT the R-rated one, so it'll be even MORE crude! Even more JohnWatersTastic!


Also, I picked up the most recent Nine Inch Nails CD. Wasnt planning on getting it until I heard that the new song, Only is done by NIN. ANd then I HAD to pick it up. That one song reminds e so much of his earlier songs. I love it.



So even though I hate Wedding shopping, I LOVE shopping for myself. It all balances out in the end.

POLT = listening to "Heroes" by David Bowie

There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive indiots. - Mac Anderson

No comments: