Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Peace, homegirls, but I'm an Audi 5000...

Today, I had my 5000 th visits. Wow. Thanks to you all. I'm truly honored. I remember when I started this thing back in June and it took me WEEKS to get to my first 100 visits. At that point I thought I'd never see 500, much less 5000!

To all the repeat visitors, thanks for coming back guys. I'll try to keep putting things up here that interest you so you want to keep returning. If you have any changes or suggestions for improvement, or anything you want to see more of, let me know, I'll try to accommodate. (and NO, I will NOT do away with Monday's Hot Shirtless Guys, Testicular Tuesdays or Frenching Friday, so don't even think of suggesting it...and you KNOW who you are!)

POLT = listening to "Square Pegs" by The Waitresses

We're a milloin miles from earth in a giant white face...what's impossible? - Mission To Mars

No comments: