Sunday, February 12, 2006

I hear the whistle, the Godfather's call...

As many of you know, I call Mark My Fairy Godfather. He's slighty older than me, and was there for me when i first came out. he showewd me that a gay man can be "normal", i mean not a drama filled twink, or flaming drag queen, or tweaked out loser, or total closet case, etc, etc, etc. He took me to my first gay strip club. he took me first to my spiritual home, Toronto. He took me to my first gay beach, several times. He helped me come out, and grow comfortable in my skin.

And now, finally, I've found a picture of him that, while it may not be physically accurate, I think accurately reflects his inner self.



Or at least what I picture his inner self to be. hehehe...

Rock on, Mark!

POLT = listening to "Once In A Lifetime" by The Talking Heads

Not a vagrant hair of your beard, and yet you have the nether endowments of a man. - The Vampire Armand

No comments: