Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sole survivor of a kill without alert...

I saw something online for the upcoming Survivor. I missed the first season on purpose, detesting Reality TV like I do (well, MOST Reality TV). I got involved in the second season and a few after that. The last one I watched religiously was the one with Buford...or whatever the big hairy bearded brute with a heart of gold was called. I've avoided them since, cause, frankly, I hate being tied to the TV one night a week (watching it, you perv, get your mind out of the gutter).

And then i found something on the newest one. Apparently they're having 4 tribes, dividing the people by old vs young and men vs women. And I scoped out the photo of the young men's tribe:


Yeah, okay....I probably will be watching it......just to see these hunks in action! Most of the time, the cute young guys get voted off pretty quickly, the exception being when hunky Ethan won the Africa Survivor.


Now THIS is why I watch Survivor.....

POLT = listening to "Jealousy" by Natalie Merchant

If you were a house, Sam, this is where you would want to be built. On rock, facing the sea, listening, listening... - Kevin Kline, Life As A House

No comments: