Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Oh Lord, I got eggs on my plate...

In my errand running today, I visited the new CVS for the first time. We do not approve. It's a nice shiny new building and that's cool. But the parking lot is tiny, with the spaces MUCH too lcose together. And the store, while I'm told it is 3,000 square feet larger, LOOKS and FEELS much smaller. Theres more aisles and they are MUCH closer together, making it all cramped like. I do not like.

The one supervisor, Carole, who was there when I worked at the old store, was working. She took me into the backroom to show me the conveyor belt that takes things up to the second floor storage. Which looked cool, for the entertainment of riding it if for no other reason. But she said she's not done so yet. And then she asked me if I wanted a part time job? If so, they'd hire me right back. No, I don't think so. Maybe sometime int he future, if I can't get the credit card paid off, but right now....no I don't think so.

I did manage to find something that brightened my day: Cadbury Caramel Eggs!



Oh...my....GOD! Despite my diabetes, I bought two of them! They are SOOOO good. They're the next best thing to sex. Well, no, vanilla bean cheesecake at TGIFridays is the next best thing to sex, but these eggs are right next to that! Eating them is almost orgasmic! Lord....

Pardon me, whilst I go clean up, I'm moist just thinking about them....

POLT = listening to "I Don't Love You You Don't Love Me" by Trio

Have you boys noticed that I'm butt naked and soapy and you're not? Is that fair? - Go-Go Fiasco, Codename: Knockout

No comments: