Monday, February 27, 2006

In the dark, I get such a thrill...

Things I've Learned In 2006, #6:

When attempting to apply Anbesol to a cold sore on the inside of your lip, it's best to NOT do it in the dark.

******
I tried to do it, and had no idea how much of the gel I had squeezed onto my fingertip, so when I put it in my mouth, the gel oozed all over the inside of my lower lip, from one end of my mouth to the other AND onto the right side and front of my tongue. A minute later, I had feeling ONLY on a patch along the left side of my tongue, and my upper lip. And a horrible taste all through my mouth.

And the worst part was, I did this prior to wanting to kiss someone. Luckily, he didnt' care. And I don't THINK he tasted too much of the gel....although he might have just been being polite when I asked him about it.

The moral of the story is: use a light to apply anbesol gel.

POLT = listening to "Head Over Heels" by The Go-Go's

"He could be lying be bed right now...dead!" "How could you tell?" - Brian, Queer As Folk

2 comments:

emanoyhl said...

a-hem - and just who were you kissing??

;0)

Polt said...

You outta know, Tiger. you were there!