Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Goin' for Olympic dreams, goin' for the gold...

The 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin will begin Friday night. I prefer the Summer Olympics (men's diving, men's swimming, men's gymnastics, men's wrestling, need I go on?), but will I be watching these Olympics. There's several reasons why I think I will.






Ben Agosto, Ice Dancing
















Shaun White, Snowboarding













Shani Davis, Speed Skating















Rick DiPietro, Ice Hockey
















Johnny Weir, Figure Skating




















Evan Lysacek, Figure Skating
















Dan Joye, Luge

















Bode Miller, Skiing

















Apolo Ahno, Short Track








I don't know that any of them are gonna win, but it's gonna fun watching the cuties try. Or just watch them BE cute.

POLT - listening to "Ready Steady Go" by Paul Oakenfold

Holly, it's comics. No one EVER stays dead or gets old. - Catwoman

No comments: