Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Different Germany, afraid to know you now...

Testicular Tuesdays With Johnnie

Ahhh, another testisticular tuesday. Time for a little bit of straightness for this oh-so-crooked blog. So Sunday I was sitting around bored as hell trying to think of something to do. Finally I decided I was going to try out a new bar a friend recommended. I called up my good ex M and invited her to come along. This place was freakin awesome. It's called Ludwig's Garten: http://www.ludwigsgarten.com/. I had heard it was the best German bar in Philly and I wasn't disappointed. They had over a dozen imported drafts, nice solid wooden tables, and waitresses dressed in very lovely German attire. The food was just like that back in Southern PA, which means it was German and fucking sucks, but I saw they served rabbit and pheasant, so I'm going back to have that. Best yet were the prices. From 10-12 they had drafts for $2.95! I was in heaven. I drank so much I didn't even mind watching the Olympics! Ok, I did mind, since it was ice dancing. But I didn't mind quite so much. This place really got my blood pumping. It was like it brought my German heritage out for a bar brawl. Real testicular stuff. I felt like beating up a Polish guy and invading France. The down side: no hot chicks other than the waitresses. I guess that's the problem with really manly bars, women don't want to be there. Next time I'll have to try to bring some along so they can witness some good drunken machismo and tell me what an ass I was being. There's no point in being a drunken ass if no one is there to remember it for you. Speaking of which, I know I talked to a female friend of mine afterwards, but I didn't remember the conversation at all. That's why I must ask a favor of all readers out there in the internet world. If you got a call from a drunken me after midnight on Sunday, please let me know. I don't think I called anyone, but I didn't think that on my birthday either and we all know how that one turned out (see previous post). Have a nice testicular tuesday everyone!

POLT = listening to "Kashmir" by Led Zepplin

Love, love, love! Doesn't anyone fuck anymore? - T-shirt

No comments: