Friday, February 10, 2006

I get sick, sick to my stomach...

Starting yesterday afternoon, I started to feel some rumblies in my tumblie. Got worse at home. I won't got into all the grafic, gory, fecaltacular detail, but let's say, my ass has had quite a connection with toilet seats as of late. Conituned on throughout today. I think I was in the bathroom more than I was in training. but they were cool about it, and didn't tease me TOO much about it...especially how it continually kept happening. At any rate, I only mention this because I don't know how much I'll be posting today, probably not as much as usual.

Gastrointestinally yours,

POLT = listening to "Weirdo" by The Charltans UK"

If you do not raise your eyes, you will think you are the highest point. - Antonio Porchia

No comments: