Monday, February 06, 2006

Step to the podium, the real champion...

So, apprantly there was a reason everyone was picking Pittsburgh to win. Hmm. Oh, well, at least it wasn't a blow out. I do like less defensive games, higher scoring ones, but at least this one was rather close, until near the end.

I spent the night with my buddy of 19 years, Duff and his twin sons, Austin and Sawyer. They're ten years old already, I can't believe it. Anyway, I got some photos from then.

Firstly, this is Duff and me. I don't have ANY photos of us together, so I had to rectify that.
This is Sawyer.
This is Austin (he's not scared really, I just took him by surprise)
Duff and Sawyer had bets running, and whoever's team was behind each quarter had to do 50 sit-ups. Poor Sawyer ended up doing 150 total. but Duff had to do 50, which was kinda funny to watch, but scary too, as I was afraid he might have a stroke or heart attack or something. Still, I had to get a photo of it.
Despite the outcome of the game, I had a great time. we had pizza and wings and beer and soda and cheese and bologna and celery and even ice cream! And the kids were a blast, cheering and jumping around and stuff. I really enjoy my Super Bowl nights with them.
POLT - listening to "Road To Nowhere" by The Talking Heads
Women will never understand the Three Stooges.

No comments: