Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just like the movies, we play out our last scene...

Today, two movies came out on DVD that I wanted so over lunch break, on the way to Arby's, I stopped by Circuit City and got them.

Firstly, there is RENT . As soon as I saw the play for the first time in Toronto way back in 1998, I KNEW that should this ever made into a movie, I'd get it on DVD the DAY it came out! And thusly I did. It was regular $19.99, on sale for $14.99. And for two DVD's it was WELL worth the price.


Secondly, there was The Ultimate Avengers. I'm a comic book freak, and even though I prefer Marvel to DC Comics and hate the Ultimate universe that Marvel created, I love the Ultimate Avengers comic. (It doesn't HAVE to make sense, okay? It's all part of the Polt Chaos. Ask Phoenix about it sometime, he'll explain the Polt Chaos!) So when I saw this was coming out I wanted to get it too. SOme reviews I read are pretty hostile towards it, saying it's really bad. And it may be. But it was only $12.99, so what am i out really?



POLT = listening to "Crazy" by Alanis Morisette

Kids these days. Can't tell the difference between just plain old and classic. - Flash, DK2

No comments: