Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Get some mud on the tires...

I had my car at the mechanic today for an oil change and state inspection. I feared I would need new tires, and yes, in fact I did. When I got there after work, he told me about the problem, and handed me the bill. $285 and some odd sense! 285 dollars! And some odd sense! Holy Honda! the tires were 193 dollars total (luckily I only neeed two of them), and of course there was the $4.00 tired disposal fee! MAN! I suppose it could have been worse...if I had needed 4 tires for instance. I had some money in savings, the operative word being HAD! but I guess, I oughta look on the bright side (such as it is), at least the I had the money in savings.....

It seems when you get a bit ahead, something comes along to knock you back to where you were. Oh well, at least that stuff is doen for another year.

Next up, for pain the ass problem: taxes. Ugh.

POLT = listening to "My Own Private Idaho" by The B-52's

As a math atheist I should be excused from this class. - Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: