Thursday, February 16, 2006

Touched by the hot hands of bitter fools...

Testicular Tuesdays (on Thursday) With Johnnie

(with comments from Polt interspersed as necessary)
Welcome to the very special VD edition of Testicular Tuesdays. I know it's a little late, but fortunately I don't care. Originally I had an accidental date for VD (Un-huh, yep I KNEW it!). However, this was postponed until the next day, since my date was feeling under the weather. So, today I was supposed to take the lovely young lady out for a sushi dinner and some pleasant conversation. Unfortunately, the date was cancelled. That wouldn't have been a very big deal had she informed me that the date was cancelled. As it were, she didn't call me as she said she would and didn't pick up when I called her. So, barring a call telling me how she had to go to the emergency room and was in a 24 hr coma, etc, I'm going to stay bitter for the forseeable future(go ahead, you're entitled!). So in the course of about 4 weeks that makes 3 very poor endings with the indian freshman, the psychiatrist, and now dreadlocks girl (Here and forever after refered to as Delhi, Doctor, and Dreads, the Three Dopes!) . That's it, I'm done. No more females for me (Ah...come to the Dark Side, Johnnie...). If I decide to reproduce, I'm gonna clone myself. So what does all this have to do with balls? Very simple: the lesson of this VD is to love your genitals (as often as possible, I'd add) . They've been there for you through thick and thin when no one else was (I prefer thick, but I digress...) . They know just the way to make you happy. So this VD, take care of your testicles. (Good advice, John. Very good advice!)

POLT = listening to "Mouth" by Bush

All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others. - George Orwell, Animal Farm

No comments: