Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Garden party held today, invites call the debs to play..

Another Project Runway come and gone, and another deisgner gone: Andrae. Surprised me. i really thought he'd get to the final three. but honestly, his dress tonight was really nothing special. Frankly, I liked Chloe's the best, I thought her's looked like fabric, not leaves. But I'm glad Daniel won, now he gets immunity next time too. And his coming out story, what we heard of it...fabulous! Love him, just LOVE him!

I did like Kara's dress tonight, although, frankly, I fell she's just been hanging on, kinda crusing along. Many times she's not been very good with her designs, but every time, someone else has been worse. And I still don't think she's won a challange.

never been a fan of Santino, he can not leave the show soon enough for me. But his impersonations of Tim: hiLARious! Hopefully we'll get to hear a bit more of them. That's the only reason I can think of to keep him around.



Who will be next? Santino, I hope.

POLT = listening to "Block Rockin Beats" by the Chemical Brothers

It's all just fun and games until someone loses an eye. Then it's just fun and games you can't see.

No comments: