Saturday, February 04, 2006

Wanna have sex on the beach, c'mon move your body...

I am not a beach person. I don't like heat. I don't like sand in crevices of your body that are not meant to house sand. And anytime I lay on the beach, kids try to roll me into the water, thinking I'm a beached whale. I just have a hard time thinking that I'll enjoy myself at the beach. And yet I always do. And I've discovered a few reason why I think that is.

Reason #1:




















Reason #2:




















Reason #3:
















Reason #4:















Reason #5:















Reason #6:













Reason #8:
















Reason #12 (give or take):















Reason #28 (more or less):

















Those are reasons enough to go back, right? Even if I do end up rolled into salt water a few times...

POLT = listening to "Almost Gold" by The Jesus And Mary Chain

Sometimes, I just pray to God there IS a hell! - Apollo, Jenny Sparks #2

No comments: