Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Training day in my hood....

All this week, I've got training. It's the same stuff we have EVERY year, so it's really pretty boring, but at least it's a week out of the office. Since I still have to work my regular Saturday this week, and I was in training on Monday, my regular day off AND since half the training today was stuff i didn't need to attend, I was told to just take today off, as my Monday, and just take the other stuff today another week. Which was cool. oh, I had plans for today: laundry, or dishes, or cleaing the coffee table, or changing bedsheets or maybe ALL of the above. And what did I do? Slept in. Got up. Watched TV. Showered. Drove to get my comic books. Came back here and got online.

I am the very definition of industrious.

I enjoy these type of days, jsut laying around doing nothing, relaxing, recharging. A part of me feels guilty, that I'm wasting the time, but the majority part of me just says, "Screw it. Let's be lazy." And, thusly, I am.

Oh well, back to the grind, such that it is, tomorrow. Today, I'm a slug. Tomorrow, I'm...well, not much more than a slug, but a bit more than one, I suppose.

POLT = listening to "I Love New York" by Madonna

Freedom is how free your enemy is.

No comments: