Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's a nice day for a white wedding...

I hate shopping for wedding gifts. I hate using a registry. And I hate it when I'm wandering around the store, with a friend, and NEITHER of us can find what we want!!! And what we DO find is on shelves like 15-20 feet in the air!!! Or the stuff we CAN find is like $150 bucks! When we're, together, planning on spending $100. So we end up getting stupid crap like the stainless steel salt and pepper shakers. They were easy to find, there were lots of them still on the shelf. No that's not all we bought, we got $100 dollars worth (or $99.72 with tax, actually), but I still hate shopping for wedding gifts!

POLT = listening to "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd

A song and a snack can turn any moment into an occasion! - Emmett, Queer As Folk

No comments: