Thursday, June 01, 2006

Say something, say something, anything...

This is stolen from Art, who stole it from Addict:

List ten things you want to say to ten people you know but you never will, for whatever reason…Don’t say who they are. Use each person only once:
(this part is added by me: not all of these are to people that are still alive, nor are all of them to people I've dealt with recently but they are things I'd like to say)

1) I don't hate you, but I don't like you. I don't love you. I think you feel the same. And even if you wanted us to have a relationship, I don't want one. You blew it. I'm not interestd in anything more than what we have now. You had your chance, it's too late for anything else.

2) You bastard! Why couldn't you wait? I mean it wasn't even a week! You were there from the beginning and I THOUGHT you understood, and then, the first oppurtunity you had, you took it, with no regard whatsoever for me or my feelings. It takes everything I have to just be civil when I'm around you. I never want to talk to you again, EVER. I only hope that at some point in the future someone betrays you like you betrayed me. I want you to know how much it hurt.

3) I'm sorry. I knew it was wrong and I did it anyway. I was young and stupid. Not that that's an excuse, but maybe that's the reason. I hope you got over it okay. And I hope you don't have any hard feelings over it. I wish I could have apologized right after it happened, but I couldn't. I am so sorry.

4) I should have kept my big mouth shut. I only said anything to make myself look bigger and better, and all i did was make myself look stupid. I never meant to make you angry, and I certainly didn't say it to reflect badly on you. I know now what I lost, and I don't mean just a good friend, but what we had, and might have had. I hope you've forgiven me, but I doubt there'll ever be a reconcilation. And for that, I am truly sorry. It's my loss.

5) You are a complete and utter moron. Can you even hear yourself? Do you even hear what you're saying? Do you understand that you are an embarrassment to yourself and to us? Everytime you open your mouth, people cringe cause we know you're just gonna ramble on, say idiotic things, and in the end, not say anything at all. No one respects you. And I doubt anyone even likes you. If we didn't HAVE to deal with you, we'd all ignore you. You need to just move on. I am ashamed of you and for you. The real sad part is, even if you knew, I don't think you'd change. you are that pathetic.

6) I miss you. You were such a good friend. We had such fun together. And our one time together wasn't enough for me. I know you love your wife, and i like her too, and neither of us want to hurt her. But, given the opportunity, I could have loved you. I do love you. And I know you felt at least a little bit the same way. I wish things had been different. Please, contact me again.

7) You stupid brain dead cow, can't you see what you're doing to your son? Why don't you grow up and take some responsiblity for your life, and for that of your kids? And raise them in a proper enviornment, not one where they'll end up dead or jail before they reach 30. I don't understand what the hell is wrong with you. Have you no respect for yourself?

8) Stop it. Please just stop doing it. I know I have no right to tell you, or even ask you, to stop, but it hurts me everytime I hear about it. I try to be supportive, and I want you to be happy, and I know it won't be that long before things change, but please, it tears me up inside everytime. I can't wait for this part to be over.

9) You're a backstabbing, coniving bitch. You act so pious, but everyone can see through that facade. They all know what you're like. You think your ass don't stink, well, bitch I'm here to tell you it does, along with your attitude, and probably your breath as well. Get off your damn high horse, quit acting like the queen of the place, and just do your damn job without running to the bosses every five minutes to whine about your co-workers. You enjoy being the biggest fish dont you? If only you knew just how small a pond this really was. And the number of piranha lurking around just waiting to pounce on your bitchy ass.

10) I don't like Greek food....but I'll see what's on the menu anyway. It's not everyday you get an inviation like that from someone as cute as you.

POLT = listening to "Like A Prayer" by Madonna

Gay people are like blondes: there are fewer of them, but they have more fun. - Rita Mae Brown

1 comment:

.- said...

as i lay me down to sleep
i send a prayer up to heaven
please please let me have the chance
to very soon use line # 10