Saturday, December 24, 2005

Get busy child, get busy, get busy...

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but with work and family and friends and the holidays I've been busier than the only working toilet at a bulimia convention. At any rate, last night was a family get together. My mom's family. We used to do this every Christmas eve, but once my grandfather died, they family kinda split over petty squabbles, and now, this branch of the family gets together "around" Christmas. I miss the days of spending Christmas Eve with them, but whatever...

Anyway, I've got a few photos from last night. (note: noone of these with have hot college boys roaming around in the getting drunk and doing stupid things, so you str8 male readers of mine, you won't be grossed out or nothing)

This is my little cousin Tyreek. He's almost 2, and quite rambunctious (see also, bratty). Getting into everything and in everyone's way. Although he is quite funny too!
This is my cousin Zack, he's 16 and was proudly showing off his driver's license.
This is my cousin Kyle, Zack's 13 year old brother, and he's inches taller and pounds heavier than Zack. The kid is only a few inches shorter than me. he's gonna be HUGE!
And this is Kyle and Zack together, eating Tootsie rolls and not fighting (although how that happened, I have no idea)
My uncle got my parents penguin hats. Yes, penguin hats. No i have no idea where they'll wear them, but we sure got a laugh outta them. ANd if you know Mama and Papa Polt, I'm sure you're laughing along with theses photos too.
I have other photos, but these are probably enough to give you an idea of what it was like. And I don't wanna do a lot of posting of photos after last weekend...crimeny, it took my 4 hours to get all those party photos up!

POLT = listening to "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley

As soon as one is unhappy, one becomes moral. - Marcel Proust

No comments: