Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The waitress said, eggs and sausage and a side of toast...

Got a comment from Johnnie about the photos from the party:

that looked like a big ol' sausage fest. where were all the girls? or did you just not bother to take pictures of them?

Why, yes, Johnnie, there were girls there. There was Michelle, Ag, Jamie, Stephanie, a few others perhaps, and I had photos of some of those. But really, if there HAD been more girls there, WHY would I want to take photos of them??? Ewww! When you've got your own blog, and you go to a Christmas/21st birthday party, YOU can take all the photos you want of girls. For ME and my blog, I'm taking the cute guys.

Missed out on getting any sausage photos though.....

POLT = listening to "Burning Down The House" by The Talking Heads

PS, notice how I'm not saying anything about not receiving a Testicular Tuesdays column, quite a bit of restriant and self control, eh?

What fools these mortals be. - Shakespeare

No comments: