Thursday, December 22, 2005

So this is Christmas, and what have you done...

This evening, I finally got around to wrapping my gifts. Only had about 14 this year, was saving money to pay off the credit card. Anyway, it didn't take terribly long, and kudos to Phoenix for hanging out and being the Official Wrapping Paper Picker (a very improtant job!), as well keeping me occupied with a 20 questions game ( I thought handcuffs was a good object!)

Anyway, here's the results:

It's unfortunate (or maybe forunate, as the case may be) that the photo isn't anymore clearer. You could see what an atrocity my wrapping is. Always has been. i never really have to put my name on the gifts, because everyone always knows the worst wrapped gift is from me.

POLT = listening to "Young Lust" by Pink Floyd

You can't buy happiness, but you can bloddy well charge it! - Absolutely Fabulous

No comments: