Thursday, December 29, 2005

Maps are all around me now...

I changed my status on the Clustr Maps site, so that now I can get more detailed maps to see more specifically where my visitors are coming from. The only downside is, I had to replace and archive the old map. But, man I loved what that showed me! I had visitors from every occupied continent except Africa. I had all over the USA, including Hawaii and Alaska; all over Canada, including I think Yellowknife; I had England, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and others from Europe; I had two from somewhere in the Middle East; one in NEw Zealand; one in Hong Kong; one from Moscow; two from around Israel; and just recently two from India! Man, who knew the Palace got around so much?

Kinda like it's owner, eh?

Anyway, keep the visits coming, and now I'll be able to more specifically see where everyone is, instead of just big huge red dot covering the northeast United States.

POLT = listening to "Rescue Me" by Madonna

Some mornings it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps. - Emo Phillips

No comments: