Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The windows of the atheletic star's upstairs bedroom...

Ya know, there a quite a number of hot male athletes out there, and since this is MY blog, I'm gonna post photos of some I found!

Graham Ackerman - gymnastics (and an out gay man as well!)

David Beckham - soccer (Posh Spice is such a lucky bitch)


Shelton Benjamin - wrestling


Pavel Bure - hockey


Alexandre Despatie - diving (not only does he fully pack a Speedo, but he's Canadian also!)


Timothy Goebbels - figure skating


Lebron James - basketball


Eli Manning - football


Peyton Manning - football


Michael Phelps - swimming


Mike Piazza - baseball (definately NOT gay. nope. No way. Not gay)


Andy Roddick - tennis

Tommy Rowlands - wrestling (can surely pack a singlet, eh?)

Thomas Rupprath - swimming (check out those thighs!)

Marat Safin - tennis

Wally Szcerbiak - basketball

Todd Thornton - gymnastics

Ian Thorpe - swimming

Chris Tomlinson - track (nice hairthing)

Shane Watson - Cricket (Were this to be the official uniform of cricket, I'm pretty certain it's fans would multiply)

Blaine Wilson - gymnastics



POLT = listening to "Possession" by Sarah MacLachlan

Now I know I've got to *BUM BUM* run away, I've got to *BUM BUM* get away from the pain you drive in to the heart of me. - Soft Cell, Tainted Love

No comments: