Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm reviewing the situation, I must quickly look...

Discovered on another blog, that one can do aMy Blog Year In Review. SUpposedly, its when you take the first line of the first posting for each month, and just tack them all together. It's supposed to show...well, I don't know what the hell it's supposed to show, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

Thursday, June 23, 2005
Well...hmm...okay, so this is blogging, huh?

Friday, July 1, 2005
Okay, so I'm sitting in my office this morning, actually working (and we all know how rare that is) entering stuff in the computer, and in comes a co-worker of mine, I'll call her S.

Monday, August 1, 2005
Monday morning, you sure looked fine….Monday’s Hot Shirtless Guy Photo

Thursday, September 1, 2005
SO, this morning, when I woke up, I could see it was gonna be a beautiful day...and I just could NOT face work under those circumstances.

Saturday, Octboer 1, 2005
Hey, kiddies, it's Uncle Polt! I'm posting this from Toronto, WHoo-Hoo! Ain't modern technology wonderful?

Tuesday, November 1, 2005
So, i've got a few more comments to respond to (not that any of them are the voice of reason or anything...I'm simply running out of quote for this type of post.)


Thursday, December 1, 2005
South Africa joins hte Netherlands, Spain and Canada in recognizing gay marriage


Okay, yeah, well, I'm not sure exactly what that showed...but, that's My blog Year in Review.

POLT = listening to "Bang And Blame" bu R.E.M.

The most alluring human vessels were often the most empty, or if not empty, the most brimming with toxins. - Paul Reidinger, The City Kid

No comments: