Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Honey, I'll play Bobby and you play Whitney...

So, I've seen on Bravo, these commercials for the "Bobby Brown Christmas Special". I never watched his show, Being Bobby Brown. I never felt the desire to watch two tired old singers live thier lives...mine is sad and boring enough.

But in watching the previews for this, I came to one conclusion: time has not been a friend to Bobby Brown. I remember when he was young, and slim, and firm, and cute, and attractive, and not at ALL like he is now. I understand we all get older, and there's nothing we can do about that, but he's lost pretty much ever other adjective I used above.

I don't believe that I would use those adjectives to describe myself either, but then, I never would have (well except for young, but you know what I mean), and I think he WAS all those things before.

I guess that's what living with Whitney gets ya.

POLT = listening to "Speed Of Sound" by Coldplay

Time, time, rockin like Janet Reno; crime, crime, 18 and life in Chino. - The Offsprine "Original Prankster"

No comments: