Sunday, December 18, 2005

Stay, and the night would be enough...

After having taken massive doses of Advil, more naps than a tired narcoleptic, and manage to have some toast and tea pass my vocal chords only once and not make a return trip, I'm feeling a bit better. Still kinda tired all over though, and I've still got a dull throb in my head, but I'm alive and moving around.

I still don't feel much like posting, but I have a resposbility to my readers (or something like that), so I'll wrap up the last blog poll and start a new one.

SO the results of the Continuation of Testicular Tuesdays is as follows:

Yes - 9 votes
No - 1 vote
Don't know - 1 vote
Don't care - 1 vote

For a total of 12 votes. And I guess that means the columns continue, so Johnnie, keep em coming! Vote in the new poll, when you have a chance.

POLT = still listening to nothing....better that way...

Live your own life, for you will die your own death. - Latin proverb

No comments: