Friday, December 09, 2005

So throw away the lists that you write.

Do you not just LOVE Kathy Griffin??? I caught her new special, Allegedly the other night. She had me laughing out loud. I love that she says the things I wish I could think of! She's such a katty Kathy. Like a sarcastic, witty tongued drag queen, in full on assault mode.

Her life on the D-List....always a source of laughter. I just wonder what the celebs that she skewers think of her act. Like Brooke Shields, Barbara Walters, Sharon Stone, Anna Nicole Smith, Clay Aiken etc, etc, etc. They all seem like ladies with big egos that take themselves a little too seriously and wouldn't be a cordial butt of a joke. Oh, my mistake, forgot I put Aiken in there, shouldn't have used "ladies" as he's obviously not a lady. Girls is what I should have said. heheheh...

POLT = listening to "I See You Baby" by Groove Armada

Men are like pumps: all heels, no support.

No comments: