Thursday, December 08, 2005

Scarlet down the stairs, pushed or fallen...

Found these two websites recently.

The first deals with the history of Miss Scarlet from the Clue game. (and I thought I didn't have a life...imagine the guy who took the time to put this together!) Nonetheless, I found it interesting...in a freakish sorta way.

This is the Miss Scarlet that I grew up with: Asian, mysterious, slighty sinister looking, exotic.
But all the rest of them, from the original on down are located right here.

-AND-

This one I just included cause if made me laugh my ass off. Come on, how could anything titled, "Sweet Jesus, I Hate Bill O'Reilly" NOT be funny and worth checking out?????

POLT = listening to "Radio Song" by R.E.M.

If you are sick and tired of the politics of cynicism and polls and principles, come and join this campaign! - George W. Bush

No comments: