Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Back where the dogs bark where still life bleeds...

I happened to stumble upon the Project Runway marathon tonight on BRavo. It was the pre-show, the last two episodes that I missed and the new one. And, of course, I'm hooked like a fish on a line.

My thoughts, they sent the wrong chick home tonight. The one that stayed (is her name Angela?) made a street walker, cheap crack whore outfit. And her story was ludicris. The other shorter chick had a nice simple dress. Perhaps a bit too simple, but it's surely something that could be worn, unlike the other one.

All I have to say is this: Angela and Jeffrey (aka I-aspire-to-be-this-season-asshole-ala-Santino), unless they are the one kicked out next episode, will be around for a while, Jeffrey possibly making it to the final three. Because they can design? Nope, because they're rude, assholish drama queen, and the producers LOVE that type (see Santino from Season 2 and Wendy Pepper from Season 1).

I like Kanye (I say Kan-yay, not Kane). He and Micheal Best make a good pair, although the only thing that interests me about Best is getting to see him without a shirt at some point. I like Bradley, he's got an almost child-like innocence about him...although that could have just been a result of too much marijuana. He reminds me of the lead singer of the Spin Doctors, form the early 90's. I like Laura a lot too, despite her NOT liking dogs. She is very classyand elegant and stylish, and always well dressed. I think she could come off as a rich bitch, but as of now, everything she's done has been like her: classy and elegant and stylish, and I like it. The black guy Micheal I think is kinda hot too, but I haven't really seen enough of him to know. Vincent...GOD, he's like Jeff Conway on crack.....it's so sad. I don;t want to like the perky lil blonde Alison...but I do.

I don't have anyone jumping out at me as my favorite like Daniel V did last season. But it's still early, we'll see.

POLT = listening to "Clocks" by Coldplay

Americans know as much about Canada as straight people do about gays! - Buddy Cole, The Kids in The Hall

2 comments:

Katie said...

hello fellow pennsylvanian and puntabulous fan!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»