Sunday, July 09, 2006

God save your mad parade...

Okay, I know they're about a week late, but here are a few photos i took at the July 4th parade. Bear in mind, I had to use zoom on my digital camera (had the damn thing since 2003 and just realized a few months ago it even HAD a zoom feature on it), so these might not be the clearest.


This is the first cute brother I mentioned. As mentioned, the photos do not do justice to his hotness!


















This is cute brother number two, the one with the hair thing and stubble!












Yet another of hot brother #2. Full body shot. So you can see how nicely thin he was. unfortunately, he chose this exact moment to wipe the sweat off his face.


















Both cute brothers...but #2 turned just as I took the photo, and blocked out #1...dammit. The kid on his shoulders, though, was just adorable and loving the parade from start to finish!














This a hot guy too, no relation to the first too, but he's standing across the street, so this is the best picture I could get under the circumstances.







And this cute Jack Russell terrior has the right idea, THIS is how to watch a parade, being held comfrotably, not standing on the hot concrete on your delicate paws.





Despite these photos, and the others I took as well, I DID actually watch the parade as well... in between wiping the drool from my face over the spectators.

POLT = listening to "Tom's Diner" by DNA f. Suzanne Vega

All the ladies want you, and sometimes gentlemen too. - Orgy, Suckerface

2 comments:

katarina said...

Did you flirt with any boys?

Polt said...

Nah...they were with thier wives, kids and families. And frankly, MY family was around too. And while Grandma Polt is a little...slow on the uptake, i think even SHE would pick up on me flirting with guys. And really, she doesn't need to see that, now does she? :)