Sunday, July 02, 2006

I have honored your request for silence...

A few weeks back, I posted a photos of my tattoo for HNT. However, since then, I've gotten a request to see it from Becca and now from Tornwordo. And what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't honor the requests of my readers (and NO, Mr. David Franceschina, we are NOT doing away with Monday's Hot Shirtless Guy Photos, so don't even ask!)?

So below, I give you, my tattoo!


(Nor are we discontinuing Frenching Fridays, so don't ask about that either, Mr. David Franceschina!)

POLT = listening to "Get Busy Child" by The Crystal Method

The evil that men do lives after them, - Julius Caeser

3 comments:

tornwordo said...

Thank you, and cool tatoo!

Anonymous said...

I love it!
The color looks so vivid, how old is it?

Polt said...

I got it in the summer of 2001, i think. Maybe 2000. And yeah, the colors still look great!