Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Your name is on a lot of quotes in this book..

Some quotes from people i know that I've tried to live my life by. (mind you these may NOT be verbatum, I could be paraphrasing here)






AG: There's ALWAYS a reason to twirl.












Johnnie: I try not to be sexist, the bitches and ho's hate that.












Papa Polt: Boy, don't shit where ya eat.











Fairy Godfather Mark: The closer i get to 40, the more younger guys are interested in me.













Phoenix: I just blame it all on the Polt Chaos.











Mama Polt: No matter what, I'll always be your mother and I'll always love you.









Mr. David Franceschina: I love George Bush, I love America and you're a Communist.








My lil cousin Lexi: You come out and play wif me?







POLT = listening to "Wide Open" by The Crystal Method

Why do good girls always want the bad boys? - No Doubt

No comments: