Saturday, July 08, 2006

One night a wild young cowboy came in...

Had a very fun, but busy day. Left this morning about 7:00 am for work and just got back home about a half hour ago. I'm tired, and a bit sore, but it was fun (and no, unfortunately, there's nothing debauched or decadent going on, just work and then hanging out with a friend driving all over 4 states). I don't feel like posting much, but just so I give you all something to look at, and a reason to come here, i give you the following...



WOW, eh? Look at the boxers peeking out, the smooth torso, the nipples, the pecs, the shoulders, the lips, the hair, the glazed over I-can-be-yours-for-a-6-pack-of-beer-but-I'll-pretend-I-don't-remember-anything-in-the-morning look...ooooooooo.....

POLT = listening to "Breezin'"by the B-52's

Work up to it? Honey, he's just a big old cocksucking fairy like the rest of us! - Emmett, Queer As Folk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Save a horse, ride a cowboy, yahoo!