Saturday, July 22, 2006

Wrong conspiracy, this ain't Kennedy...

Took another test, about which world leader I am. I was expecting Stalin or Mao or some other Communist (right, Mr. David Franceschina?), but this is what I got:


So, I'm thinking, cool, Kennedy. I can deal with that. And then I read the reason I'm Kennedy, and I laughed my ass off! How freakishly accurate, eh?
POLT = listening to "Ignorelane" by R.E.M.
I should warn you, I've never fully understood this Earthling don't-kill-your-enemies-mindset. - Starfire, The Titans #8

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so very much wanted to be JFK as he was my hero. The stupid insignificant test said I was HITLER! That I want to kill all my enemies. Not true I don't want to kill ALL of them. So I took the test to see what movie I am; Platoon: I am an anxious foot soldier On the battlefield of life. Seeking to avoid danger and preserve my security. Hitler and a war movie, all I can say is don't mess with me.

Anonymous said...

I hated my result. I am Saddam Hussein...I hate my life!

Polt said...

Ed; my movie was the Godfather. hmm...

Jason: Hottest of the prezs? Not Lincoln my friend, William Henry Harrison! now THERE my friend, was a looker!

Anonymous: Hmm, well since I don't know who you are, I can only assume the test was dead on... :P