Thursday, July 27, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 18)...

This past Sunday was absolutely gorgeous! It was in the 80's, the humidity that had been plaguing us recently was gone, and there was a cooling breeze. The sky was a beautiful color of blue, and the clouds were few and fluffy. I live on the third floor and have a very nice balcony out front. Since it was so nice, I took my canvas chair out onto the balcony, propped my feet up on a lawn chair there, and read and enjoyed the day. While enjoying it, I realized this would make a FABulous HNT....so, I give you....





Hope your Sunday was just as fine. If you're interested in knowing any more about HNT, click on the button in the sidebar on the left.




POLT = listening to "Regret" by New Order

You know you've made it when they start suspecting you're gay. - Jaleel White

13 comments:

T - Another Geek Girl said...

I love New Order.
now what could be better tham sitting, enjoying great weather and listening to good music... oh yeah. Add a margarita.

HHNT!

Sexy Duet said...

That looks wonderfully relaxing. I spent Sunday rugged up by the heater knitting a scarf - I cant wait for summer!
Happy HNT

Ms SD

Suze said...

For once I can say that I was doing exactly the same thing here in the UK. The heatwave is set to stay a while longer and I'm loving it.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Anonymous said...

Jaleel White...is that, wait for it, wait for it, Steve Urkel. Nice feet I want to massage them and wash them without using my hands. "blushes"

tornwordo said...

Nice tooties. Happy HNT!

Leesa said...

Sounds great :) HHNT!

Rebecca said...

*tickle* *tickle* *tickle*

Excellent job of capturing the clouds sweetie...awesome shot...mind if I join you?

HHNT!

The Persian said...

Happy HNT Buddy! cute feet :)

Polt said...

tricia: New Order does rock. But I myself would prefer a dacquri.

Sexy Duet: oh, you silly people down under and your wacky mixed seasons. :)

Ed:You want to wash Urkel's feet? huh? :P

Lily:It's a small balcony, but I'll make room.

Jason: work, BLECH! Rather be in the photo, ya know?

Tornwordo: My tooties thank you.

Crimson; it was.

Becca; Pull up a chair, Lily and I are just waiting for ya!

JVB: thanks, man, and my feet thank you as well. :)

hiroshi ryan said...

sounds like a great way to spend your sunday. HHNT

Anonymous said...

Urkel, then your next big guy!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Looks comfy. HHNT

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»