Saturday, July 01, 2006

With dreams of gasoline drying...

Found today online a report that gas prices are likely to rise in the next few weeks. They listed 8 reasons why this is going to happen. I've listed them below:

1) Overall Demand
2) Big Travel Plans
3) Production Interruption
4) Ethanol
5) Lower Imports
6) Tight Inventories
7) Future Fear Factors
8) Mother Nature

I didn't bother to read the explanation by any of these because I don't believe any of these are truly reasons why gasoline will go higher. I have posted below MY 8 reasons why gas prices will rise this summer:

1) Oil Company Execs Are Greedy Bastards
2) Oil Company Execs Are Greedy Bastards
3) Oil Company Execs Are Greedy Bastards
4) Oil Company Execs Are Greedy Bastards
5) Oil Company Execs Are Greedy Bastards
6) Oil Company Execs Are Greedy Bastards
7) Oil Company Execs Are Greedy Bastards
8) The President, Vice-President, and Congressional Leadership Have Sold Thier Souls To Oil Company Execs...Who, By The Way, Are Greedy Bastards

Yeah, I that's about right.

POLT = listening to "Have A Cigar" by Pink Floyd

Your long blond, skater haircut. That twig-like, toned body of yours. Yeah, I bet ya get off on yourself. I would if I were you. - Nathan Smorynski, Lust

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reasons # 9 and 10: Oil Execs are greedy bastards and Bushie and Co. are greedy bastards. I just couldn't let a great blog entry like that go uncommented on!