Saturday, July 15, 2006

Oops, I did it again...

Okay, I got two big oopsies I need to mention...

1) Yes, Amie, I DID miss the first episode of Project Runway, and this after hounding you to watch it. OOPS. Yes, I already said I was a big fat loser. What more can i do? But I mean, c'mon, you understand, I mean i was entertaining a very attractive 26 year old AND a very attractive 18 year old. You expect me to be thinking about TV in GENERAL, much less Project Runway specifically???

-AND-

2) This past Thursday, July 17th, was Johnnie's birthday, his 24th to be exact. This is the Johnnie of the late, lamented Testicular Tuesdays With Johnnie (for those longtime readers).



And naturally I forgot (hey, entertaining, very attractive, 26 & 18 year olds, remember???). A card is forthcoming, and it shouldn't surprise him that he gets it late, cause everyone that knows me KNOWS you'll get a birthday/annivesary card, but rarely if EVER on time.

I don't know if Johnnie still dropping by here or not anymore, but let's all wish him a happy belated birthday as well, just in case he is.

POLT = listening to "You Blew Me Off" by Bare Jr.

The next time someone asks you, "Hey, howdja get to be a homosexual anyway?" tell them, "Homosexuals are chosen first on talent, then interview, then the swimsuit and evening gown competition pretty much gets rid of the rest of them." - Karen Williams

5 comments:

.- said...

It's fab sending them late - it makes the birthday celebration last all that much longer.

Anonymous said...

Our little Johnnie is 24yrs old. Aunt Ag is so proud....

Polt said...

Velma: it's like having a birth-WEEK, not just a birthDAY!

AG: Yes, sweetie, our little boy is growing up. :)

katarina said...

I only saw the first ep of Project Runway yesterday. I'm not impressed so far.

Polt said...

I still haven't seen it yet...gotta catch that soon...