Friday, July 14, 2006

I brought all the maps with me...

About the latest blogpoll, I've had that up there for several weeks and only have gotten 8 responses, so I guess i'll just wrap that one up and move on. 5 voters guessed correctly that Superman first appeared in Action Comics #1. The other three votes were scattered among the other choices.

This new blogpoll will not be a quiz, but more of a poll, and with only two answers, its' pretty easy, I guess.

Read it, vote in it. When I get 10 votes, I'll post another one.

POLT = listening to "Cult Of Personality" by Living Colour

Life's a beach, just don't get sand in your crotch. - John Skinner

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have several Superman comic books and my oldest ones say DC comics and some say DC Action Comics so they seem to have merged or something. They were only 15 cents each back when I bought them.