Thursday, July 06, 2006

Joan was quizzical, studied metaphyical...

Took a few more quizzes (those who can, post to thier blogs; those who can't, take quizzes)

**************************
I was taking this quiz today and there was this question:

9. If you were a food/beverage you would be:
Filet mignon.
Raspberry cheesecake.
Bread and Wine.
A Margarita.
A cup of coffee.
A pita with hummus and veggies.
Pizza.
Chocolate-covered strawberries.
Apple pie.

And for some reason it just struck me as funny and i laughed my ass off. I chose number 2, cause while I'm not big on raspberries, I am pretty damn cheesy.

******************************
This was the result from the above quiz:



YELLOW

You are very perceptive and smart. You are clear and to the point and have a great sense of humor. You are always learning and searching for understanding.

Find out your color at QuizMeme.com!




Hmm, well while I like the desciption, I must say I'm not terribly fond of yellow at all.

****************************
Took the Better Homes & Gardens color quiz right after the one above (I think it was at http://www.bhg.com ), and got the following result:

Your color personality is: Yellow
Like yellow's strongest symbol, the sun, you radiate warmth. Others love to be around you because you have a gift for always looking on the bright side, and your ready smile can be infectious. Chances are your calendar is packed -- yellow lovers tend to be always on the go!
Your signature color indicates someone imaginative and creative, so don't be afraid to express yourself through the way you dress and the way you decorate your home. Cheerful yellow is the ideal hue for a kitchen, laundry room, or any room that needs some extra brightness.


Yellow, again?!?!?! What the hell is up with this???

******************************
After two disappointing results with color quizzes, i took this one, to see how gross I was:


You Are 64% Gross

You're pretty dirty, and there's a good change you're living in a total dump.
And your body? Not too clean either. Watch out for killer bacteria, Pig Pen!


This one was dead on. WHile it's not a pleasant response, at least it's accurate.

*******************************
And finally I took a quiz to see how well I'd do on an American Citizenship test. I got all but one questions right for like 95% correct. You can try it yourself here.

And after all this, I actually did a little work. And then came home. It was a good day.

POLT = listening to "Another Brick In The Wall, Part II" by Pink Floyd

The Persians use to say: a woman for procreation, a young boy for pleasure, a melon for ecstacy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those quizes are stupid Polt is filet mignon and every one knows his color is Pink. Oops, did I post this?

Polt said...

Filet mignon..yeah, naturally. But my color is PURPLE! Geez, do I have put a third purple post up for people to remember? :P

Anonymous said...

What is purple if not Pink with the blues?

katarina said...

Did you just say "Third Purple Nipple"?

katarina said...

BTW, I'm only 32% gross. Exactly half as gross as you.
I can't believe you're gay and 64%. I've never known a gross gay man. And I've known a lot.

Anonymous said...

***You Are 40% Gross***

You're a tad gross, but generally you're a clean, hygienic person.
No one can be perfectly clean all the time, and it's better to be human than a neat freak.

That's me alright.
Onanite

katarina said...

That's it, I'm calling the Fab 5.