Saturday, July 29, 2006

Said one word and was asked to leave...

Okay, we all know Project Runway is like crack (thank you, Danvera). So I'm wondering what all of you PR junkies (you KNOW who you are) think the scandal is coming up this week, and who's gonna get kicked off.

I myself have no idea, but I've been trolling the web looking for other people suspicions, and I'm gonna list some below. If you do not want to know what others think it MIGHT be, then do NOT read any further.

Most people want Kieth to go, cause he's so slimey. And a lot of them seem to think it has to do with plagerized sketchs or something. I've also read that they think it might be Kanye to get kicked off, because maybe he blabbed about winning the Miss USA challenge before he was allowed to. Some have mentioned Jeffrey, because of all those big fancy names he dropped in his video that he desinged clothes for, maybe he was lying. Maybe one of those names came forward and said no way, and they're kicking him off for that (this one is the one I'm backing). Also, for some reason, some people seem to think Laura will get kicked off for being pregnant and not telling the producers during the interviews (!). Somebody even mentioned drug use, but Keith again, or maybe Vincent (we all know he's on something!).

I don't know how it'll be or why, but I'm hoping it's the Jeffrey one...I just can not STAND him. Ugh! And when they were showing his tape and he's rattling off all those names, I'm thinking to myself "yeah right, like ANY of those people would pay a scruffy guy in a dirty hoodie and WAY too many tattoos that's too full of himself to design clothes for them!" I hope I'm right!

POLT = listening to "Get Over It" by OK Go

It's not easy being green. - Kermit The Frog

5 comments:

.- said...

LAURA is pregnant??!?!?
YOU can't stand Jeffrey either??!?!!
oh - dirty hoodies reek ....

uh - sweetheart
what the heck are you talking about?
tv?
a tv show?
a REALITY tv show?
haven't seen but one - the original survivor.
.. unless style network dress for less episodes count....

Anonymous said...

I think either keith or vincent slapped a fellow contestant. They came so close last time. Oh God I hope it's not Kanye who gets kicked off. I'm hooked on the BB All-stars too.

Anonymous said...

The would be designers are given a task such as designing the gown Miss USA will wear in the Miss Universe pageant. The judges see how each dress is designed and how much care and innovation is made, etc. Then they are scored on so many points for each criteria and the scores totaled up and the ones with the highest score and lowest score are brought out on stage and questioned about their respective designs. Then Heidi Klum in her best German accent says either your in our your out! The winner has immunity from being out for the next weeks task. Auf Weidersehen!

Polt said...

Velma, Jason, my lovely, lovely friends, get thyselves to a TV on Wed nights at 10:00, on Bravo. It's Project Runway! Yes a reality TV show, but it's like crack: one exposure to it and you're hooked! happened to me last season, happened to me this season.

And ya know, as addictions go, it's not really that bad.

Polt said...

Jason, you have my deepest sympathies! I LOVE Bravo: West Wing reruns, Project Runway, Queer Eye, gay movies in June, it's the Logo Channel for those who can't GET Logo (although I get that now too!)

Katarina: his name is Victor, and he IS irritating, but there's others that should go first. Laura is older red headed one.