Thursday, July 20, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (Part 17)...

It's the time once again, kiddies! It's Half-Nekkid Thursday!




If you wish to know anymore about it, click on the HNT button in the left sidebar.

Now, I don't if everyone knows this or not, but I hate ties. Deplore them. Loathe them. I own exactly two ties: one, a blue one, stiped, very nice actually, that I wear with my suit (which I also do NOT like, and only own one of) to weddings, funerals, that sorta thing.

And then, there's the second one:



It's a tie full of Superman S's. Some of which are even wearing little Santa hats. Oh, and I think there's some mistletoe there as well. It's my Christmas Superman Tie! (oh, and that pasty, hairy whiteness behind it is my chest and stomach...had to do QUITE a bit of cropping to THIS photo, I must say!)

POLT = listening to "Wide Open" by The Crystal Method

Your arm may feel dead, but don't worry. Tell it the rest of you will be along soon. - the Joker

14 comments:

katarina said...

You're so funny.

Sexy Duet said...

I prefer men without ties too - a few of the top shirt buttons undone with a hint of chest hair showing is so much sexier. HHNT!

Ms SD

P.S - We are up with the pic you requested in last weeks comments

Polt said...

I saw that already. Very nicely done. And how honored do I feel that you took one at my suggestion???

Oh, and Katarina, I know, I know. it's my own personal cross to bear, being this funny.

The Persian said...

aww but you look so good in a tie..

:)

Happy HNT!!

Leesa said...

Much better without a shirt! HHNT ;)

* (asterisk) said...

Ties just don't suit some men, but you've really pulled this off with panache! HHNT!

A Bronx Tale said...

i'm sorry i don't feel your pain in regards to ties.

i love wearing ties, just not when its really really really hot like 40 at this weekend's wedding.

but its' like someone said. it depends on the guy.

HAPPY HNT!!!

Sunny Delight said...

great shot! and sometimes ties can be very sexy! HHNT! darlin'

Suze said...

Lovely shot. I love a man in a suit with a tie. Nothing like unzipping him and...

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

Cosima said...

Ties are only good for one thing, pulling a man close enough to kiss him ;)

Happy HNT!

m_o_o_nspells said...

Nice tie...and stuff!
*averts eyes to preserve innocent, untarnished nature*
;o) Bwahahahahahaha!

HHNT Poltie!

Anonymous said...

Love the tie Polt!!

HHNT

SCH said...

I only have 4 ties myself. 3 of them are for my uniforms! Cool tie though.

Happy HNT!

Polt said...

jvb: thank you, although I think i look better out of one (hubba, hubba)

Jason: love your site, I'll visit there often!

crimson: yeah, maybe, but you'd look so much better then me if you wore only a tie!

*: I like being pulled off with panache...although i don't think that's what you meant... :P

Locutus: yeah, i Love it too!

calogero: 40...heheehhe, oh you silly celsius people. :) have fun at the wedding!

Sunny: they CAN be...if tied around the right guy's wrist. :)

suze: ya know, i saw a zipper tie before. Got one for my dad..he's not good at tying things. honestly.

coisma: oh I canNOT argue with you there!

Moons: hopw your retina is not seared. :)

Bella: thanx, sweetie.

Sch: Oh I feel quite assured you would look much better in a tie than I would. OHOHOHOH, hey THERE'S an idea for a HNT for you! Just YOU and a TIE! YEAH!