Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wonder if they've wished for anything better...

Is there anything better than an 18 year old, with a rockin body, killer smile, bedroom eyes, and a daddy fetish who likes handcuffs and dildos, who's kisses are perfection and who, when he performs oral sex, could suck a watermelon through a straw???

If so, I've not encountered it yet.

And even now, less than an hour later, I'm still in a daze....

I don't what I did in a previous life to get enough karma to be this lucky, but I'm glad I did it!

POLT = listening to "Lucky Star" by Madonna

The real question is - when did I know I was not bi-sexual? - Christopher Rice

3 comments:

katarina said...

I've heard that expression before, about sucking a watermellon through a straw. Do you really want someone that suckd THAT HARD? Wouldn't that hurt? I mean, I'm no guy, but I can't see that pleasure in that.

Polt said...

It's a methaphor, my dear, a metaphor.

No, I don't think it'd actually find pleasure in a guy sucking that hard, BUT you ask any guy, gay or str8, if they want head from someone who can suck a watermelon through a straw, and I daresay you'd get an almost universal, HELL YEAH!

katarina said...

I'll think of that metaphor next time I give head.