Thursday, July 06, 2006

I feel the need to be naked with you (part 15)...

Once again, it's time for Half-Nekked Thursdays.






Click the button on the sidebar the left for more info.

Osbasso, the man behind the HNT's, made a request of all of us this past week. Since is was Canada Day July 1st, and Independence Day in the USA on July 4th, he asked that we: Show your half-nekkidness in your best patriotic way. So, I thougth about it all weekend, and came to the following conclusion: What could possibly be more American and July 4th-ian, than baseball, Mom and apple pie? And so, I give you....



Baseball, Mom, and apple pie!
(and Uncle Polt thrown in for good measure)

God love her, she's such a sport. She was laughing herself silly when i talked to her about this, and while we were setting it up. i THOUGHT we'd have to take countless shots (SHE was the one with the camera, trying to position it right and all), but we got a good one on the second take! I just LOVE Mama Polt!

POLT = listening to "Creep" by Radiohead

I am but a slave to my basest desires. - Antiphon, Suicide Squad #11

15 comments:

Sexy Duet said...

Happy 4th July HNT!!!

* (asterisk) said...

Excellent! HHNT.

Sassy said...

Your mom is a good sport and a pretty lady!
Happy HNT! and a belated Canada Day/Fouth of July!

Leesa said...

So sweet! Love it, HHNT!

kt said...

Happy 4th and HHNT! You two are cute :)
Thanks for coming to visit, so that I could come find you! You seem like fun. And I promise I won't maul you with the goth claw. :)

Rebecca said...

YAY FOR MAMA POLT!!!!

Lovely picture!!! A++++ for creativity!!

And what would a HNT picture *be* without a little uncle polt!

Anonymous said...

What a great shot! I love the creativity and you are right ... Mom Baseball and Apple Pie. It's all American. HHNT
TG

Suze said...

Lovely image it makes me feel all warm inside.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

A Bronx Tale said...

HAPPY 4th of July and CANADA DAY!!!

Nice picture. Nice and comforting and makes me wanan hug my mom.

HAPPY HNT!

and apple pie kicks ass.

Anonymous said...

ah ..... It is cool you love your Mom. She is like a BLOG mom now. People with witches for mothers can claim her as their own. Rock on Mama Polt!

Onanite

SCH said...

Looks like she is a good sport. I hope you made a wonderful 4th of July. Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

Well you have to have the apple pie and baseball .. it goes without saying ... but Mama Polt :) EXCELLENT!! How cool is she?!?
Happy HNT hunny ...

exile said...

naked with your mom, thank god this didn't go where i thought it would...

hehehe


HHNT

Lil Bit said...

LOL! Can't get more patriotic 'n that!
Woot on the Radiohead tune, too! ;)

~*HHN4*~ & Farewell...
Take care. =)

Polt said...

sexy duet: Hope you had a the same.

Locutus:thank you.

*: thank you, as well.

Sassy One: She is, on both counts. I'll tell her you said so.

Crimson: thanks, sweetie.

kt: heheh, come back often...just leave the Goth claw at home, kay? :P

Becca: No much of a HNT picture, THAT'S what!

Tommy Gunn: thank, man.

Suze: Yeah, it does me too.

Calogero: Me too, and apple pie DOES kick ass. Oh, and Viva la FRANCE! :P

Onanite: Heheh, i'll tell her that too, she love it! I can hear her laughing now. :)

sch: Yeah, she's great! And it was a great 4th. Hope yours was as well.

Bella: Extrememly cool, babe!

exile: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ya know that thought had not even occured to me! :)

lil bit: Radiohead ROCKS!